Coffee Drum Roaster – CraftMaster 5
The CraftMaster 5 was particularly developed for the gentle long-term roasting of specialty coffees and espresso. The construction guarantees homogenous roasting and high aroma development, the result being an excellent roasting product, which can be achieved in only 12-15 minutes time. Special features include the entire front and drum frame made of 100% cast iron enabling maximum heat conductivity during the roasting process.
With performances ranging between 16-20 kg/h of roasted output, the CraftMaster 5 is particularly appropriate for coffee shops and small commercial roasting facilities with a large product variety and high quality demand concerning their end product.
The machine can be fitted with up to 2x dual-probes measuring bean temperature and airflow temperatures thus providing feedback to the control board where bean- and drop temperature can be programmed. Each probe allows for 1 spare output that can easily be connected to a profile roasting software via the control board. Probes can be fitted upon your request.
Two infrared catalytic burners on either underside of the drum constitute the CraftMaster 5’s heating system. The result being firstly a very rapid heat response to the drum and bean temperature and secondly a much more cleaner and 50% more energy efficient way of roasting, particularly during the final stages of the roasting process when the beans becomes exothermic.
A steady airflow continuously sucks air from the drum and is connected to a chaff collection cyclone, which is conveniently regulated by a manual wheel on a scale ranging from 1-5. As the CraftMaster 5 comprises a total of 4 separate motors it also guarantees a rapid cooling time of only 2-3 minutes.
The CraftMaster 5 is easy to maintain and built on a robust platform that will allow for a long life of precise profile roasting. It is supplied with a gas pressure meter, drum adjustment tool and tool kit so that it can be immediately installed and calibrated
This modern yet traditional drum roaster comes with a unique style and brings you all the professional features you need!
- Batch size: 5 kg/h
- Roasting capacity: 20 kg/h average (roasted)
- Roasting time: 12-20 min/batch
- 98% color uniformity
- Power supply voltage: 3Phase (Optional: frequency converter to 1Phase)
- Total power consumption: 1.32kw
- Drum Motor: Sumitomo 0.37kw
- Drum Motor: Siemens 1/2HP
- Roast cyclone motor: Siemens 0.55kw
- Stirring mechanism motor: TPG-Taiwan 0.2kw
- Cooler Fan motor: TPG-Taiwan 0.2kw
- Gas Pressure: 100/300mmbar (LPG, NAT)
- Consumption: 43,600 BTU/hr.
- Burners: 2x infrared catalytic
- Total weight: 375 kg net, 525 kg gross approxx
- Dimensions: H x W x L: 168 x 63 x153cm
- External control board (2m cable)